- Participation Fees of Rs.500/- per entry in the form of a DD/RTGS/NEFT in favour of FKCCI, payable at Bengaluru should accompany each submission.
- Bank details are hereunder.
| Beneficiary Name || FKCCI |
| Beneficiary A/c No.|| 227010100137881 |
| Beneficiary Bank || AXIS BANK LTD.,|
| Beneficiary Branch|
| MALLESWARAM BRANCH|
| Beneficiary IFSC code|| UTIB0000227|
| Swift Code No|| AXISINBB227|
| MICR Code|| 560211009|
| Account Type|| SB A/c|
- The business idea chosen should be innovative, feasible, implementable and viable business plan.
- The soft copy of the Executive Summary in the format given should reach us on or before the submission deadline, failing which the entry will not be accepted.
- The proposal submitted must be accompanied with an attested copy of the college / university photo ID of the participants or a letter from the college/university with an attested photograph of the participants.
- The participant(s) must be enrolled as a student for any Undergraduate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma course in a college / university in Karnataka.XXXXXX
- Co-authorship of proposal is permitted. All authors must be present at the time of presentation.
- Each proposal may have maximum of 3 authors.
- The proposal submitted must be accompanied with a certificate that certifies the contents of the proposal are original and not published, copyrighted or under print or review elsewhere from the authors or any other person/party.
- Multiple submissions from an author are acceptable but each entry shall be treated as a separate entry.
- “SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARD” for water conservation / environmental friendly Projects proposal.
General Terms & Conditions
- All entries submitted may be reproduced by FKCCI in oral/written/digital/print or any other media present now or in future, with due credit to its author(s).
- In the event of any dispute / clarification etc, the decision of Organizing Committee of FKCCI will be final & binding.
- Reimbursement Policy: The students shortlisted for knowledge workshops / business plan presentation are eligible for Travelling Allowance and is limited to 2nd class Rail fare (Non AC Sleeper – both ways) only from the shortest route on production of original tickets