I. ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR AWARDS
- The establishment and enterprise exporters must be located in Karnataka.
- New MSME definition for Manufacturing and Service enterprise :
SL.No Enterprise The investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment Turnover 1 Micro Does not exceed Rs.1 Cr Does not exceed Rs. 5 Cr 2 Small Does not exceed Rs.10 Cr Does not exceed Rs.50 Cr 3 Medium Does not exceed Rs.50 Cr Does not exceed Rs.250 Cr
Ref: Ministry of MSME, Notification dated 26th June 2020
- For Best Micro Manufacturer Exporter Awards, the export turnover should be less than or equal to Rs.50 Lakhs only.
- For Best Small Manufacturer Exporter Awards, the export turnover should be more than Rs.50 Lakhs and less than or equal to Rs.10 crores only.
- For Best Manufacturer Medium Export Awards, the export turnover should be more than Rs.10 crores and less than or equal to Rs.100 Crores.
- For Best Large Manufacturer Export Awards, the export turnover should be more than Rs.100 Crores and less than or equal to Rs.400 crores.
- For the Star Exporter Awards, the FOB value of exports should be above Rs.400 crores.
- For Best Micro Service Exporter Awards, the export turnover should be less than or equal to Rs.50 lakhs only.
- For Best Small Service Exporter Awards, the export turnover should be more than Rs.50 Lakhs and less than or equal to Rs.100 lakhs only.
- For Best Medium Service Export Awards, the export turnover should be more than 100 Lakhs.
- For Best Manufacturer Exporter Awards for Khadi& Village Industries category, there is no minimum export turnover criteria.
- For Best District Exporter Awards category there is no minimum export turnover criteria.
- For Best Exporter Award from More / Most and Backward Taluk under the Special Awards Category, there is no minimum export turnover criteria.
- For Debut Exporter Awards under the Special Award Category, there is no minimum export turnover criterion.
- An exporter shall be eligible for only one award. If any exporter applies for awards in more than one category, the selection committee will decide the category for the award consideration, which shall be final and binding on the exporter. Also, if an application is received for the inappropriate category, the selection committee will decide the correct category for consideration of the award.
- Preference would be given to exporters who have not got the Export Award in the same category in three consecutive years. However, such exporters who have excelled in the year 2022-2023 also would get special recognition.
- Interested exporters are requested to fill in the application format and submit it to FKCCI by 31st May 2023.For all categories a separate testimonial to be submitted duly attested by the Chartered Accountant and also Bank Realization Certificate (BRC).
- The decisions of the Selection Committee, which comprises of trade experts in the selection of the export awardees in the various categories, are final and binding.
- Special Awards will be presented to the best export facilitation organization and financial institution based in Karnataka for their yeoman services rendered in the interest of export promotion rendered to exporters. FKCCI will design the criteria for the selection of these awards.
- If the Director / Managing Director / Proprietor / Proprietrix of any organization is a member of the Managing Committee of Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry- Bangalore for the year 2022-2023, he/she must declare that they are Managing Committee Members.
- The Application Should accompanied with following documents
- MSME certificate / Udyog Aadhaar / Large Industry Registration Certificate
- The Merchant exporter may submit GST registration OR
- Shops Establishment Certificate OR APMC Certificate as a proof of business
- Copies of Last 3 years audited Balance sheet & Profit & Loss and also Bank Realization Certificate (BRC).
- Copies of ISO certificate / IP etc
- EPFO/ESI Returns for justifying employment details
- Any other certificates / customer feedback
- Award certificate copies
- Also, provide the Chartered Accountant certificate for the following details
|Particular||2020-21 (in Crores)||2021-22 (in Crores)||2022-23 (in Crores)|
|Export FOB Value|
|Import CIF Value|
|Net Foreign Exchange (NFE)Earning(FOB-CIF=NFE)|
FOB: Free on Board
CIF: Cost, Insurance, and Freight
NFE: Net Foreign Exchange
KVIB: Khadi and Village Industries Board
KVIC: Khadi and Village Industries Commission
NMPT: New Mangalore Port Trust
MSME: Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
BRC: Bank Realization Certificate
GST: Goods and Services Tax
APMC: Agricultural Produce Market Committee
ISO: International Organization for Standardization
IP: Intellectual Property
EPFO: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
ESI: Employees’ State Insurance
CNF: Cost Net Freight